<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4394193242096349926\x26blogName\x3dantheasanthem.blogspot\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://antheasanthem.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://antheasanthem.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8074768319631382658', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 19, 2009

Me in L's alien specs.. before I handed it back to him. Looks pretty normal doesn't it?



Such a long time since I last blogged.. back from Macau and busy catching up with friends.. But here's my viewpoint of the world..

Had an epic day when Lance's Thai girlfriend messaged him saying, "I miss you, do you miss me?" and I kicked up a big ruckus about it, and she said, "Don't fear, u wife Lance, me wife too. Y?" I then decided it was better to show her pity instead. Seriously, the names of these nationalities are tarnished by these so-called representatives. Like for instance, China has Dragon Girls, Thailand has prostitutes and whores, so does Vietnam. At first, my impression of Thai girls were okay, until I found how just how low they can go, and it takes just one crack to break the whole glass. Same goes for China, they were okay to me until it almost happened to my family, and it happened to my friends. Shameless is what I'd call it. Absolute black sheeps. Which reminds me of racial stereotypes.. Foreigners and such. Personally, my view of them is guilty until proven innocent, sad but true.

I digress. Watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past with Yink and Lance, who was seated one row behind, 6 seats away and snoring so loudly, my gosh. 



Embarrassing but what do you do when you love somebody? Oh well.. and Yink's face under medication, as though it was burnt.. but it got better already.



I am hereby addicted to shopping, and foie gras.



Prologue
ANTHEA
15/10/1989, into fast cars, black/silver/grey, good foie gras, poker, a degenerate gambler. Hooked on appealing visuals and in love with the world's most retarded poker player, Lance.

Chatbox

Network
+ Facebook
+ Email
+ Rubbish Log
♥ Lance
♥♥ Yink
Sharon
Carmelita
Daryl
Denise
Esther
Celestina
Gerald
Guo Hao
Jacklynn
Jane
Michele
Nicole
Shukk
Sshroomss Past
Sshroomss Present
Steph K.
Steph O.
Ting
Xiao Ting

Designed by Shirleen/Jialing

Plurk
Plurk.com

Archives
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009